If you have any questions about the information provided on this page, please contact the ASB or Main Office of Hilltop Middle School.
- ASB: (619) 498-2785
- Sweetwater High School Main Office: (619) 498-2700
Hilltop Middle School Fundraising Clubs and Organizations
All clubs/Organizations must submit an Activity Fundraiser Application, Request for Special Activity Form and be approved by the ASB prior to Fundraiser event.
For Fundraiser Application please come to the ASB or email Ms. Reimund for form
Request for Special Activity Facility Request Form can be done online with the GOOGLE FORM or request the from from the ASB. Online requests will be checked every Friday from 7:00am – 6:00 pm. Therefore, any request submitted after Friday will not be checked/scheduled until the following Friday. Hence, please plan ahead.
Students participating in fundraisers have a Parent Permission Slip signed that outlines the following:
- The name of the program for which they are fundraising
- Item(s) to be sold
- Cost of item(s) to be sold
- Acceptance of donations clause
- Inclusion of possible prizes/incentives for students participating in the fundraiser
- Statement that the fundraiser is not mandatory for any student and will not exclude the student from program participation and/or lead to any negative repercussions.
Please download and use the following Parent Permission Slip for the fundraising event.