38th and last newsletter for SY 2016-17… Someone once said to me, “Are you crazy?! You’re putting out a newsletter EVERY week?!” Yes, it’s extra work for a first-year administrator who’s already had to navigate challenging learning curves, but the newsletter was a way for me to get to know Hilltop Middle School community. So regardless of the work, I have gained so much from doing this every week. It truly was a privilege!
So, happy last week of school, Falcons! Please click on the link for the Wings (5/29/2017) Edition: Equity, Culture, and Support Services. In this edition, we are featuring the following:
- 7th Grade EOC Schedule for May 30 to June 1st
- 8th Grade Promotion Ceremony information – Check out 8th Grade Picnic tweets!
- SDCOE’s Program Evaluation Institute
- SBCS Promise Neighborhood’s “Academic Advocate Night”
- Falcon FLIGHT’s “WE Day”
- Reclassified Fluent English Proficient (RFEP) Reclassification Ceremony and Celebration
- Good-byes and Hellos – Summer Kick-Off
This is the last week of school for SY 2016-2017. YEAH! Thank you for following the HTM WINGS Newsletter every week. See you next school year!