By the end of the school year, students in World Cultures 7 will be able to…
- Annotate primary and secondary sources, and evaluate the validity of those sources.
- Provide a written response that incorporates citation from text and elaboration in their own words.
- Honor others’ perspectives and defend their own opinion with clear justification.
By the end of the school year, students in US History 8 will be able to…
- Complete inquiry based analysis with an evidence-based structured response.
- Demonstrate mastery of rigorous analysis primary and secondary sources.