Registration is by appointment only.
Please call Maria Quintero at 498-2717 to schedule your appointment
- New Student Registration
- If you are coming from a school out of the Sweetwater District, you will be required to bring proof of residency to the registrar’s office to acquire your online registration code and registration packet. At this time you can set up your appointment to register.
- Bring a current utility bill or mortgage bill in parent’s name (NO PHONE BILLS).
- If you live with another family in their home, ask about additional forms and proof that are required.
- If you are not the parent or legal guardian you will need an approved caregiver form from the district office.
- Bring in shot record or a copy of shot record showing all shots, including the new Tdap shot.
- School Records
- Bring a check-out sheet with current grades from last school
- Bring a transcript with all 7th and 8th grade credits earned.
- Bring a copy of current IEP, if applicable.
All children are required to have their vaccinations fully completed before enrolling in grades TK – 12th unless exempted as provided by law.
The state of California has required a Tdap booster to immunize against Pertussis, commonly known as whooping cough. Any student entering the 7th grade at Hilltop Middle School for the 2017-2018 school year will be required to show proof of the vaccine by registration this summer. It is the State law.
If at the time of registration proof of vaccination cannot be provided, YOUR STUDENT WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO REGISTER.
If on the first day of school, Thursday, July 20, proof of vaccination cannot be provided, YOUR STUDENT WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO ATTEND SCHOOL.
Vaccines can be obtained at any SD public health immunization clinic. For times and locations call 760-740-4000. In addition, your local pharmacies are providing the vaccine. Some of the participating stores are: Costco Pharmacy, CVS Pharmacy, Ralphs Pharmacy, Rite Aid Pharmacy, Target Pharmacy, Vons Pharmacy and Walgreens Pharmacy.
After receiving the vaccine, please give a COPY of verification to the Hilltop Middle School Health Office. Thank you.
Registration: Important Links